Why is IT so frustrating?

Now that I have my new website www.1455bookcompany.com up and running, I was hoping to do one of two things today.

1/ To move this blog onto my website (it is currently accessible from my website through a hyperlink - which means you don't get real time feeds.)

2/ To point the RSS feeds button on my new website to pick up my feeds at this site.

Doesn't currently want to play either way.

I can build a blog that comes with my new website, but that is a 'Weebly' blog, and doesn't allow me to share on Google presently.

I shall count to ten and try something different.

Has anyone out there imported a Google Blogger Blog to a Weebly website?

If you have I should be indebted to know how you finalized the transition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first of my author interviews - Megan Denby - 'A thistle in the mist'.

The second of my current Author interviews - Mr Chaunce Stanton - a day early, owing to family pressures!

Some images of The old Borough of Leicester circa the time of 'The Borough Boys'...