Leicestershire Myths and Legends in verse

My new collection of 'Leicestershire Myth and Legend in verse' is now awaiting publication by both Createspace and Amazon KDP.

This is a collection that I originally wrote as lyrics and short stories in verse form, for Leicestershire Folk evenings.

Like everything, procrastination became the thief of time, and I still haven't got round to putting to music or having the courage to perform.

So, I have decided to publish instead.

The Myth and Legend covered includes;-

  • Black Annis - the witch of Dane Hills
  • Bel the Giant
  • King Leir (that is the correct and original spelling Shakespeare fans!)
  • Lady Jane Grey
  • The Blue Boar Inn
  • George Davenport - the Wigston Highwayman
  • James Cook - the last man in the gibbet
  • Joseph Carey (aka John) Merrick - the Elephant Man
The prices are yet to be finalised, but the suggested price in paperback form is £2.99 sterling; $4 US dollars; 3 Euros.

Title id: 4175733

ISBN - 13: 978 - 1482566437

ISBN - 10: 1482566435

The ebook through KDP is still awaiting review approval.

As soon as I know more, I will update this site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some images of The old Borough of Leicester circa the time of 'The Borough Boys'...

The first of my author interviews - Megan Denby - 'A thistle in the mist'.

The second of my current Author interviews - Mr Chaunce Stanton - a day early, owing to family pressures!