Wednesday 20 February 2013

The value of blogging and discussion groups

I have become an addict!

My aversion to blogs and blogging has been cured, to the point that I have now become so involved in them and with them, that they are filling up my spare time!

The danger is that they should not become a distraction from my main purpose, which is to write novels!

What I have learned is that there are several GREAT discussion groups out there, and an awful lot of information sharing, mentoring, tuition and constructive criticism is openly available.

I have added links to about eight or nine on my new website 

www.1455bookcompany.com

If you are not aware of them, or as a writer have yet to immerse yourself in them, give them a try.

The Writers Community and The Writers Discussion Group have been incredibly welcoming and informative, and deserve special mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A short promotion - Book four - 'A few silver threads'

 Hi folks; For your information, I am running a promotional event on both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com, for the next week only. During that t...