A Gratifying weekend!

Hey Guys;

This is my official thank you to you all for the support I have received over this, opening, weekend of publication of  both of my books.

At its best, Jack Ketch's Puppets, reached #70 in the Kindle 'Mysteries' category, equal with 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' by Steigg Larrson, and ahead of Lee Childs, James Herbert, and many more names I have always looked at in wonderment!

As for 'Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse'; at 9am today it was at #32 in Amazon Kindle 'Entertainment' category.

Both books are now back at their original Kindle price of £1.01, and paperbacks as they were originally released.

Those of you that have downloaded - MANY THANKS!


Please would you leave me a review on Amazon Kindle and Goodreads, if you feel so inclined.

EVERY REVIEW IS APPRECIATED!

Thanks

Phil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some images of The old Borough of Leicester circa the time of 'The Borough Boys'...

The first of my author interviews - Megan Denby - 'A thistle in the mist'.

The second of my current Author interviews - Mr Chaunce Stanton - a day early, owing to family pressures!