Clancy Tuckers Blogspot - Phil Simpkin - Guest author interview...

Hey guys;

I am still trying to get used to all the time shift attributed to associating with people globally!

I have just been reminded that tomorrow (Australian time) - which will be Saturday 25th UK time, I am the guest Author on Clancy Tucker's Blogspot.

Clancy is a multi-talented, multi-award winning author, photographer, multi-lingual, and frequently short-listed Australian writer / author. His book 'Gunnedah Hero' is a brilliant read. He has 3 Australian National Literary awards... what else can I say?

His blog is accessible at...

http://www.clancytucker.blog.com/

His website at...

http://www.clancytucker.com.au/

Read what he has to say about me...I hope he has been kind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some images of The old Borough of Leicester circa the time of 'The Borough Boys'...

The first of my author interviews - Megan Denby - 'A thistle in the mist'.

The second of my current Author interviews - Mr Chaunce Stanton - a day early, owing to family pressures!