More news on book four - and pricing print books

 After a review of current Amazon / Kindle pricing, printing costs, etc, and their impact on value for money for my readers who prefer print books, I was quite concerned as to how the size of 'Without fear of favour' had influenced such a high print copy cost, at over 450 pages.

As a consequence, I have reviewed my draft of what will be book four in the Borough Boys series, and adapted into print book sized format, and already I am at 280 pages, with quite a bit left to fit in.
I have eliminated as much superfluous material as possible to get it down to the current size, and set myself a limit of 400 pages, maximum, for my target to complete the work.
I am still more than happy with the story / storyline, and the intrigue is still there, but I know it will be tough to keep with the target, as things presently stand.
The good news is that I am still writing hard, and the end is definitely in sight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some images of The old Borough of Leicester circa the time of 'The Borough Boys'...

The first of my author interviews - Megan Denby - 'A thistle in the mist'.

The second of my current Author interviews - Mr Chaunce Stanton - a day early, owing to family pressures!