Tuesday, 17 March 2015

News about book 3 in The Borough Boys series








Hi Folks;

I have sadly neglected this particular blog, as my return to writing has just started.

After over a year of distraction by returning to full time work, I am now firmly back into writing mode and book three is coming along nicely.

I am looking at some promotional opportunities and trying hard to enliven marketing of the series.

If you have not already visited my Facebook Page ...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Borough-Boys/368938166555376?ref=hl 

... I would love you to do so and to leave a 'Page Like'.

You will find the most up to date information on the latest work in progress.

Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...