Sunday, 11 May 2014

My urge to write is heightening...




In true Dr Who style - with my 21st century Macbook starting to call out to me - I am finding the urge to commence writing that much stronger.

New technology has been challenging me - with strange file formats, and new opportunities with voice recording and conversion amongst my options, it is an ordeal to get my head around change.

I have several w.i.p. including two 'Borough Boys' novels; two contemporary novels featuring a well travelled cop who just seems to fall over crime, wherever he goes, and introducing DC Tony Lawrence. I still have a children's book to find an illustrator for, and my 'Policing paranormal Leicestershire' needs fine tuning, so there is a lot still to achieve.

I also have a yearning to try something a little bit different - and have other ideas starting to grow.

Time is still my nemesis, but as the evenings lengthen, the impression of 'more time' becomes encouraging.

I am coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...