Sunday, 25 May 2014

At long last...

Well - I've been putting it off for ages, but I have just bitten the bullet and moved all my current w.i.p. from word into my new Macbook in Pages format. Need to get used to how they are going to differ - some obvious loss of fonts and some formatting.

However, I now have book #3 (part complete); book #4 (part complete); 2 contemporary novels 'Death in Santorini' and 'Death in Crete' (both partcomplete); V2 Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse (needs new material adding).

I am starting on book #3 and V2 of LM & L, as soon as possible, as they appear to be most in demand.

Hope they are worth waiting for.

I have also updated my Twitter profile and intend to get some energy back into networking and re-establishing my work.

There will be some freebies, shortly, as I intend to offer all my books during a free weekend event - with summer holidays looming!

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...