Thursday, 23 January 2014

A new career path - my writing may slow down!

Hey guys;

As of Monday 27th January 2014, I begin along a new career path that I have been obliged to pursue.

That will mean that I will probably have far less time to write than in the last 18 months, and consequently, book #3 in The Borough Boys series may take a little longer to complete than I had suggested.

I have been taken aback by the number of  recent compliments, and requests for me not to stop writing altogether, and I can assure you that I have no such intention.

I have every hope that my circumstances may change in the next few months, and that I may return to writing as my number one source of fulfilment.

Thank you all for your support!

1 comment:

  1. One?Get weight down
    Two? Do new job to the best of your ability.
    Three? If time try doing your books but remember your family comes first.

    ReplyDelete

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...