I am a little concerned about my current series 'The Borough Boys'.
For the last couple of weeks they have been slipping down the Amazon Kindle ratings, and I was hoping to see more of an uptake with the summer holidays.
That is really disappointing, so I am seeking feedback and advice.
I have listed some questions below, and would love some honest answers.
- Of books 1 and 2, which has the most eye-catching appeal and why?
- What attracts you?
- What puts you off?
- What would add to their appeal?
- What do you think of the ebook pricing?
- Too high? If so what do you think is more realistic?
- Too low? Ditto.
- Paperbacks - what do you think is a reasonable price for a paperback today?
Thanks for helping out.