Sunday, 25 August 2013

Limited offer - The Borough Boys series - reduced price.

Hey guys;

For a limited period I am reducing the cost of the ebook version of both 'Jack Ketch's Puppets' and 'Death Lurks in Cock Muck Hill', on Amazon Kindle - KDP.

When the changes are authorised, later this morning, both ebooks will be available at a price of £1.92 (Sterling) or $2.99 (US Dollar).

This is the same price as my non-fiction work 'Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse'.

All ebooks can be found through links on my Amazon author page...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phil-Simpkin/e/B00BVYPO28/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...