Friday, 28 June 2013

Stock-taking week! What has happened in the last three months?

Hey guys;

I am a little slow off the mark with blogging, presently, as I have been taking stock, this last week.

I can't believe, at times, how quickly things have come to pass.

Three months ago, I was unpublished.

I released my first novel 'Jack Ketch's Puppets' and simultaneously, my first non-fiction attempt, 'Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse', back in March.

I had three followers on G+ back then, and had not ventured into the G+ communities.

Earlier this month, I released a novella 'Death Lurks in Cock Muck Hill' as book #2 in 'The Borough Boys' series.

Yesterday, out of 16.6 million books on Amazon, and 1.6 million books on Kindle, two were in the top 5% of Kindle, and all three in the top 10%, and all three in the top 5% of all Amazon books.

I have just short of 900 followers on G+

Thank you all so much!

10 comments:

  1. Well done, Phil:) I am very tempted to enter the arena myself but still dithering. Also, I'm very lazy:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane; Go on, take the risk! I have a friend, who has been putting it off for years - how will she ever know if it's ready without diving in?

      Delete
  2. Wonderful affirmation, Phil. Amazing progress in such a short span! Thanks for sharing. I love your little updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chaunce; I still pinch myself at what has gone on, and what great people I am now in contact with. All of you have helped me progress, and I hope we can continue to share and support!

      Delete
  3. It's good to know it can happen. May your journey enjoy continued success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teagan; If I can do it, then there is hope for us all, as many of you have more skill and talent than I profess!

      Delete
  4. Congrats, my friend. Those are some amazing numbers you've earned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! What a ride we're on... can't believe it still, and don't want to get too cocky or complacent. It's just been so fast!

      Delete

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...