Tuesday, 4 June 2013

My 'Kickstart' campaign begins tomorrow - Friday 7th June!

Hey guys;

Things are a little slow at present, with book sales, and I have three days left on my 'Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse' with Amazon KDP.

As a consequence, I am offering the book free to download, for three days commencing this coming Friday, 7th June, through to Sunday 9th June, inclusive.

If you haven't got a copy yet, take advantage now. It is a bit of light-hearted fun, and features some background and some verse for assorted Leicestershire Myths and Legends...as it says on the cover!

'Jack Ketch's Puppets' is still available at Amazon and KDP in Paperback and Kindle formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...