Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Volunteers required - I want to showcase Authors on my website!

Hey Guys;

I have been extremely flattered in the last month, to complete three interviews for people promoting authors across the Globe.

I would like to add to my own website's 'Author of the month' and include very contemporary and incisive views of many of the people I engage with in these forums.

Are there any of you who are prepared to have your talents exposed on my site?

I am thinking of something a little different to a standard set of questions, and as an Investigator, was considering a 'rising tide' Q & A format, where I will feed off your initial responses and probe, perhaps in areas that other sites might not!

PS - this should not be a painful procedure, and I am quite ethical!

If you would like to feature, please let me know, and I will contact you for further thoughts.

Thanks

Phil

6 comments:

  1. Hi Phil,
    I'm sure you'll have plenty of offers and I would love to be interviewed on your website. I think it is a great venue for PR/marketing - maybe I could be in the 'new author with their first ebook published category'? (Check out 'Gold Dragon Haiku' at the Amazon Kindle Store.) How would you conduct the interview and what would the format be?
    Re: as an Investigator, was considering a 'rising tide' Q & A format, where I will feed off your initial responses and probe, perhaps in areas that other sites might not!
    I'm not sure what that means.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teagan; Thanks for the response. I am going to compile a list of those interested, and will try and sort out something different for each month, eg, a new authro and beginers problems, an established author and learning points for others, etc. A mix of interest, hints, tips and promotion. I will add you to the list and get back to you in due course. Thanks again!

      Phil

      Delete
  2. Hi Phil. Great idea. I'd love to be interviewed. I authored a book and course on how authors can get the best out of Goodreads. Would a few tips from those be useful to your readers? Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle; I think Goodreads is a media that many people would like to know more about. Please see my comments to Teagan, above. Again, I will get back to you in due course. Thanks for a great idea!

      Phil

      Delete
  3. Hey Phil,

    I would like to offer to be one of your victims. I have no skeletons in my closet whatsoever :D Seriously, this is a great idea and I'd be honoured to be interviewed by you!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan;

      I rather hoped you would! I would be delighted to include you, given the support you gave as we trod the same path at about the same time! As with responses above, I will collate and then work out an order. I love skeletons and closets, but they may have to wait for a later book in The Borough Boys series! :D

      Delete

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...