Thursday, 16 May 2013

A strange transition is taking place...

Hey guys;

I have had a week of revelations and realisations...

Not only have I started to write differently (in a blogging sense, my Canadian and American friends...), but I have also realised that I am also...

Starting to read more!

In fact, I am getting through books at an alarming rate; far faster than I can previously remember since my youth.

I am advised that this is a necessary skill and will add to my writer's repertoire...I sincerely hope so...as I am reading all sorts of books that I would never have dreamed of reading before.

For those of you with Goodreads or Facebook pages, you can keep track of what I am reading and my subsequent reviews, as they happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...