Sunday, 19 May 2013

A long weekend given to family matters - and now back to work!

Hey guys;

Three days devoted to broken central heating systems, Mother-in-Law's birthday events, and grandchildren sitting...I was starting to go 'Cold Turkey' with my writing efforts.

So, they have all gone away, and I am back at my beloved workstation.

My brilliant beta-readers have been busy bunnies, and my request for a turnaround of four weeks - mid June - was too much for some of them, and they gave in and replied very quickly.

I am delighted by the responses.

Two very positive reviews, plus two very objective responses, and some interesting learning points!

I am now even more confident that I can have book number two in 'The Borough Boys' series out for the Summer Holidays!

Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...