Tuesday, 9 April 2013

The sun is out and someone has pressed my 'positive button'!

Hey guys;

A much better day!

My Facebook 'Friends' campaign went off at a great pace, and I have caught up with about 50 ex colleagues and friends.

I have also just put my keyboard to cool down for a while, after a quick 5,000 words on my new short novel, which is becoming a bit longer than I probably anticipated, but hey, that's the magic of story-telling!

The short novel may end up as a full length #2!

New characters evolving, and storyline moving, as it often does, down new  alleyways (in keeping with my location) and twists and turns.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and comments yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...