Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Morning after blues!

Hey guys;

Thanks to all of you who took the opportunity to download the last free versions of Jack Ketch's Puppets and Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse.

Not as good an exercise as I had hoped for, with downloads in the area of 40 or 50 of each book.

Guess it's back to the grindstone. I need to get the next volume of 'The Borough Boys' out for the summer, if it is achievable, and also work to be done on the first of my new contemporary 'Tony Lawrence' novels set around the Med.

I hope none of you are disappointed. Reviews would be welcome if you have an opportunity to add them.

Thanks

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...