Monday, 22 April 2013

Final chance for free copy of 'Jack Ketch's Puppets' & 'Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse'

Hey guys;

A final reminder about tomorrow...

Tuesday 23rd April 2013 is St George's Day, an important day in the English Calendar.

On Tuesday 23rd April 2013, for one day only, I will be offering both of my books...

Jack Ketch's Puppets

and

Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse


AS A FREE PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!!!


Do not look miss this opportunity! This is my last free day for Jack Ketch's Puppets.

Read the reviews on Amazon, Goodreads or my website & blog.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...