Friday, 19 April 2013

A big thank you to all my friends and readers!!!

Hey guys;

I sometimes...okay...often... get caught up in what I have got to do next.

In doing so I forget to say thank you to those of you out there, who are showing me your support and loyalty, by becoming involved and interacting with me in some format.

It was a post by Steven Malone today, that reminded me...


Since January, when I really got my act a bit more together...I have had the following support shown.

My website has received 15,692 hits, and I am averaging 301 visits per day.

My blog, here, has received 5,247 visits, and I have as of today, 567 followers.

I am truly grateful to each and every one of you for your support!

 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Phil. You're definitely doing something right! And thank you to Steven Malone, too, for reminding us all to remember to say "thank you." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Jan; People like Steven Malone are great to have around you. Sometimes you need to ground yourself, and remember who and what you are writing for! Thanks to you both!

      Delete

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...