Friday, 15 March 2013

OFFICIAL REVIEWS REQUIRED - VOLUNTEERS PLEASE

Hi guys;

My first two books are getting very close to being ready for the market place.

I am expecting hard copies for final proof reads by 21st March. 

I would hope to get them onto the Market as reasonably soon as practicable thereafter.

What I would really like, is to have some third-party reviews of the work.

I would therefore ask if you would be prepared to read, if you have not already done so, either one or both and provide me with a short written review.

If you would be prepared to help, I would be most grateful, and would be happy to return the favour in due course.

The novel is about 300 pages.

The non-fiction is about 50 pages of background and verse.


Please indicate your willingness to participate by reply, and include an e-mail address, or I could put you in a circle, and then send out the relevant work in PDF format in early course.



Thanks

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...