Friday, 22 March 2013

Happy Snowy Friday!

Hey guys;

Feel a bit more like my old self today.

Finally got my 'Leicestershire Myth & Legend - in verse' back out.

Now available through Amazon.com; Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.Eur as a paperback, and through Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) as an e-book.

See my website at www.1455bookcompany.com to view links to sales pages.

I hope that is the end of problems with that little project!

Snowing like crazy outside at the moment. half of England is flooded again, half is frozen or getting the latest installment of snowfall.

It's supposed to be Spring, season of growth and happiness...Bring it on soon please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...