Saturday, 2 March 2013

And just when I thought everything was going so well...

Hello again folks.

Just when I thought I had cracked it, I noticed that I had lost the facility to share my blogs with my Social Network sites, particularly my friends on Facebook and Linkedin.

Sadly, there appears to be a glitch with 'Dynamic' view templates on the Blogger templates, presently, so I have reverted to a more contemporary looking, but less dynamic look for the time being.

I have made our friends at Blogger aware and will update you if the situation changes.

Thanks for your patience and the bombardment by me!

Phil

4 comments:

  1. I went dynamic on my main political blog but kept contemporary on my creative blog. Hope I this gets straightened out. Let us know what you learn. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary; I have responded to you from the earlier e-mail link...regards

      Phil

      Delete
  2. I dumped the dynamic look altogether. Too problematic and too hard to figure out how to make it look like I wanted it to look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Everett; Sorry for the slow reply. So easy to miss amongst other posts. I agree, I so much wanted a dynamic, contemporary look, but it goes to show that the old adage K.I.S.S. still relates!

      One day?

      Delete

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...