A new page for my short stories

Hi friends and readers;

I have now added another page to my blog, which is displayed on the right hand side of the blog, and is titled 'Short stories by this author'.

The short stories are then listed as separate pages in a sub-index thereafter.

They are a little different from 'The Borough Boys' and 'The thin red line' - which I am currently working on.

They will all, hopefully, appear in an anthology, sometime later in 2013.

I hope you enjoy, and I would be grateful for any feedback!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some images of The old Borough of Leicester circa the time of 'The Borough Boys'...

The first of my author interviews - Megan Denby - 'A thistle in the mist'.

The second of my current Author interviews - Mr Chaunce Stanton - a day early, owing to family pressures!